turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

9.16.2004

i will soon weigh one pint less

in about 20 minutes, i'll be leaving work early to go give blood.

i love giving blood. there are many benefits to be gained from this compassionate act, not the least of which is the gratifying thought that some time, somewhere, my blood might just save someone's life. but, for me, i think my favorite thing about giving blood is how easy and cheap it is to get drunk afterward.

just kidding.

sort of.

okay, i'm off to get my free oreos and apple juice.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Leta said...

Okay, you convinced me. I'm a sometimes blood donor and it's been on my "I should" list for a while. Time to move it to the "calendar this" list.

Hope it went well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter