turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

10.26.2005

comes a time

y'know what: this blog needs a change, but i don't know what kind. format? content? subject matter (more or less of me)?

granted, it's been a very busy semester thus far and i haven't been able to post as often as i'd like. but, still, i feel stagnant when i do post and i don't know why.

suggestions? anyone want to see more fishing/librarianship/adventure writing? less songwriting? something else entirely?

i don't want to end this blog, but i want to do something different with it for a time. comments welcome. use the blog, email me or call me (for those who have my number).

thanks...

dw

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Steamboat Lion said...

c'mon Dave, you know what we want. Less fishing!

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,leave it like it is,I like the fishing, the poems, the band and anything else you put on here.
Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter