turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

10.20.2004

there! is that better?!

after taking all kinds of heat for how "altered" i looked in my last picture (even from my wife), i have changed my profile picture.

i know, it's pretty goofy too. but in my opinion, i look stone cold sober. and that's what matters.

in other exciting news, how 'bout them red sox, eh? i just checked espn.com, and as i write this they're up eight to one on the yankees in the fifth inning, in game seven of the alcs. after being down three to zero.

let me repeat that: after being down three games to zero.

history might just be made tonight, folks. first team ever in major league baseball to come back from being down three games to zero in a seven game series.

wow.

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Leta said...

The new picture is defintely better - especially with the books in the background. (Whew!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter