turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

9.29.2004

errr, scratch that previous post... i figured it out

after further review, it turns out in order to have your picture in your profile, you have to link to a url, i.e. you have to find some place to store your picture on the web. since the only server space i have access to is through my alma mater - the graduate school of library and information science at the university of illinois - i logged into my account there, uploaded my picture, copied the resulting page's url, returned to edit my profile and pasted the url into the appropriate box.

bingo.

so, i guess 'hello by picasa' doesn't suck that bad.

2 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you figured out how to post your picture, but dude, you totally look stoned!

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave bizzle - what's the dizzle with the eizzle in your pizzle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter