turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

3.03.2005

i am the champion, my friends

i just won my first game of Risk this morning. i've never even played the board game version, and this was just my third game of online Risk ever. that's a pretty steep learning curve, wouldn't you say?

i'm a bad ass.

i quickly gained africa and south america, then slowly amassed my armies and more territories, defending my two precious continents while allowing others in the game to beat up on each other. 3 inferior players dispatched themselves real quick, leaving paul, myself, and some dude who called himself da ozzster. though phonetically challenged, he would prove to be a worthy foe.

after systematically dispatching paul's sorry ass (what was that about not holing up in europe, p-diddy?), it was down to me and da ozzster. it was nip & tuck for awhile, but i divided his troops, chipped away at his completed continents, and eventually triumphed.

i'm a bad ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter