turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

3.28.2005

i kicked magic johnson's ass

for my loyal readers who are also in tim potten's annual march madness pool, you've already heard this bit of trivia. but i'd like to share it again.

in addition to timmy's pool, i also entered the site-wide march madness brackets challenge on cbssportsline.com. cbs somehow managed to talk magic johnson into playing the challenge as well (probably with a little $$). i now share with you mine and magic's rank:

me - 34,749th place
magic - 133,431st place

apparently, magic picks brackets about as well as he commentates.

here's a very funny picture of robbie dudie and me, after several drinks in phoenix, missing our expatriot amigo timmy, laughing so hard we're crying (or was it the other way around).

here's a picture of the new adidas trail shoes i just ordered. adidas have never fit me - this will be my third pair ever in my 30 years on this earth - but these shoes felt fantastic when i tried them on last week. and i saved 20 bucks on rei.com! who knows, i may be on my way to having "more adidas sneakers than a plumber's got pliers." - beastie boys, off of paul's boutique.

all right, peeps. i'll keep it coming, if you keep reading it. (i think this is going to be my new sign-off)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter