turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

4.11.2005

help post my bail

On May 12th, they're coming to take me away.

That's right, folks! The Muscular Dystrophy Association is carting me off in handcuffs the morning of Thursday, May 12th.

I will be locked up at the Rio Grande Restaurant, along with many other Steamboat Springs residents, until my bail is paid. And since librarians are not the most handsomely rewarded of professionals, I'm requesting your help in getting me out of the pokey.

You can visit my lockup page to make a donation.

Jenn and I have made many friends here the last 8 months, but we still don't know a ton of people yet - except for students and instructors, neither of whom have much money - so I'm depending on all of you loyal readers who know and love me (0r at least tolerate me) to come to my rescue. It's a good cause, and my lockup page has more info on what your money will actually do.

If you're in Steamboat on the 12th, stop in at the Rio and say hi.

And no, Rob, your mama cannot come for a conjugal visit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter