turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

5.03.2005

9 days until lockdown

hey all -

if you haven't heard, i'm being taken away to jail at the rio grande restaurant on may 12. it's the annual muscular dystrophy association's lockup, and i need help raising my bail (if i don't meet my goal, i'll have to sit around all day eating chips and salsa with handcuffs on - and the rio's salsa isn't that great).

thanks so far to the following people for helping post my bail:
keith olson
matt pilcher
britt powell
dave remmert
several coworkers to remain anonymous

if you'd like to give online, go to my lockup page. you can also find info there on mailing a donation, including my address and who to make a check out to.

thank you very much, loyal readers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter