turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

5.12.2005

thank you everyone

thanks to everyone's help, we were able to raise $850 for the muscular dystrophy association! awesome!

i just got back from the mda jail, which was actually just a local mexican restaurant decorated with prison bars and police sirens. the restaurant kicked in and gave a free lunch to all the hardened criminals. my friend chris walsh came by and sat with me so i'd have a cellmate.

thanks to:
keith olson
matt pilcher
ma n' pa willis
paul primrose
britt powell
dave remmert
kelli kuhl
craig n' christine muehling
chris neukom (snookum)
wendy pickering

there were 3 anonymous givers, so thanks very much to you 3 also. and thanks to my many coworkers here at the college, though i don't think any of them read my blog.

if you have not donated yet, and still want to, my lockup page will be up for 30 more days. check it out if you have time.

great job, people!!

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Leta said...

I meant to kick in for about a month. Finally did it this morning. Glad you got sprung!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger david said...

leta -

thanks so much for kicking in. if you're ever fundraising let me know, and i'll be happy to return the favor.

david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter