turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

5.06.2005

i feel like a million bucks

tonight is the CMC graduation ceremony. i have been asked to don my cap and gown and sit with other faculty and staff on the stage and look "official." which will be difficult for me, since i think i'm still a couple decades away from looking "official." but i agreed to do it nonetheless.

in preparation, i got a haircut today at tribeca salon, which is pretty much the only salon in steamboat springs where a man can get a proper metrosexual cut and style. my stylist - meadow - also trimmed by beard and did the whole hot mentholated towel thing on my face while she was washing my hair. i felt like a made man in the mafia.

have i mentioned that i'm going away to jail next week? to help post my bail, visit my lockup page.

congrats to mista overman and p-diddy for finishing their first years back in school. i couldn't be prouder or happier for both of you.

i'll keep writing if you keep reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter