turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

6.23.2005

do i look like a friggin' tree!?

my friend and big pants bassist, tommy, threw a birthday party for a friend on tuesday evening. to entertain the unruly birthday party attendees, russell, tommy and i played a few songs without our drummer. here's a picture of russell and me.

in the middle of california stars, tommy's older dog - little joe bender - came over and decided to mark his territory by peeing on my left leg. two songs later, tommy's younger dog - little ernie jenkins - came over and decided that he needed to mark my leg as well (tommy names his animals after his favorite people).

try playing through that.

on wednesday morning, when i got into work, tommy had dropped off handwritten apologies from e.j. and bender. apparently, joe bender has had quite a bit more formal schooling than e.j.

here are the apologies:

dave:
i am sorry about youren urianti peeing on your leg last night. it won't happen again.
-e.j.

mr. willis,
please accept my most humble apologies for my rude behavior last evening. there is no excuse for what i did and i only hope that you can forgive me upon subsequent visits to our abode. my regards to sadie and marley.
-little joe bender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter