turning your orbit around

or... the utter enormity of the task

9.29.2004

you can take that hello and shove it right up your butt

this is me. i've been trying for a week to figure out how to send a pic of me to my blog profile using another program titled 'hello by picasa'. every time i do it, it goes to my blog as a posting, and not to my profile, which is where i want it. and frankly, i'm about to give up. so this will be the one and only photo of me ever, and that's it! because i'm sick of this stupid 'hello by picasa' program!

other than that, i am one tech mofo. i took this pic of myself on my new camera phone, emailed it to myself, and now you see it here today. will wonders never cease?! this crap is fun.
 Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Steamboat Lion said...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Talk about taking the simple and making complex to the point of near impossibility!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site 
Meter